The cow skin and beaver fur boots are a great addition to the Grenier collection! This is a beautiful mix of black cow on the feet, black beaver at the collars and leather. The boots are a little shorter and fit perfectly to stronger calves with their laces. Proudly made in Canada, the Franky boots are a must to face the cold winters!
- Black cow fur at the feet
- Black beaver at the collars
- Lace-up boots and no zipper
- Height including the sole : 10 inches
- Removable multilayer lining
- Authentic leather
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty
- Anti-rust steel eyelet
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device which is -60 ° C.
FUR BOOTS WARRANTY
We are extremely proud to offer the best warranty on the market. To buy the authentic Grenier boot, make sure to always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is life guaranteed
- The other components have a 5 year warranty
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages
- Fur wear is not guaranteed
It is very important to keep your bill since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.