DESCRIPTION OF OTTER FUR BOOTS
These otter fur boots offer a very classic look. They will delight the more cautious people who like to have their feet warm and prefer simplicity! Ideal for walking and outdoor outings. They are available in natural or black shades. The otter is of Quebec origin. It looks like the seal while being warmer because of its thick down (short and long hairs).
- Natural otters or black tints
- Genuine leather trim
- With laces and cogwheel closures
- Height of 12 inches including the sole
- Inner multilayer and removable lining
- Exclusive injected insoles Attic guaranteed for life
- Anti-rust steel eyelets
- These boots have been laboratory tested and their thermal heat has exceeded the maximum capacity of the device, -60 ° C.
WARRANTY OF OTTER FUR BOOTS
We are particularly proud to offer the best warranty on the market. Therefore, to make sure you buy the authentic Grenier shoe, always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is guaranteed for life.
- A 5-year warranty applies to the other components.
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and contact with a petroleum product can damage the sole of your boots. We do not assume any responsibility for these damages.
- Fur wear is not guaranteed.
It is therefore important that you keep your invoice since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.