BLACK SEAL SKIN MITTENS OUTDOOR MODEL
These black seal skin mittens are meticulously crafted by fur professionals. In fact, the fur of sea lions is very short, so the mitten looks smaller and thinner. So you have a matt mitt that has all the benefits of an outdoor mitten! Warmth, comfort and quality.
The soft leather and the seam that cross the middle of the hand allow a certain dexterity and malleability. The sheepskin lining is removable to allow the mitten to dry more quickly when wet. Warmth and comfort are at the rendezvous!
- Premium natural, biodegradable fur from non-endangered species.
- Genuine leather, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Lining: Genuine sheep 12mm thick on the top and 6mm on the inside of the hand.
- Wrist of polyurethane foam and faux fur.
- Designed and manufactured in Quebec
If you want an even warmer mitt, the black beaver model is for you.
For more product or sizing information, please click on the PURCHASE GUIDE tab above.
Please note that seal products cannot be exported outside of Canada.
Regulations prevent us from sending seal items to Europe and the United States.