- Absolutely no endangered species are used. Natural and biodegradable raw material.
- Made of biodegradable natural fur of high quality.
- Equipped with heavy-duty plastic teeth and an anti-lock device.
- Easy and sturdy handling.
3. Finishing seam
- In genuine leather. This seam reduces the wear and tear caused by rubbing.
- Elastic (bungee-style). The laces elasticity prevents the fur from tearing.
- Corrosion-resisting steel eyelets and rivets fixed to a piece of genuine leather.
- Durable, solid and aesthetic.
6. Lining and removable inner bootie
- Confort, chaleur et respirabilité. Comfort, warmth and breathability.
- Multilayer laminate comprised of faux fur, polyurethane foam, thermal insulation and polyester, which molds to the foot.
- Plastazote sole. Insulating and shock absorbing.
8. Exclusive sole developed for Fourrures Grenier
- With injected air pockets, giving it exceptional thermal insulation efficiency. Very resistant, flexible and non-slip. Lifetime warranty.
9. Grenier's authenticity
- Grenier’s label on the sole guarantees the authenticity of a top-quality product manufactured in Quebec.
We recommend you choose the same size you normally wear. For half-sizes, it is recommended to opt for one size up. At fitting, the boot should be very tight without being painful. After wearing them, you will notice that the inner bootie will form to your feet. A boot that is too big will interfere with heat conservation and the comfort.
If the circumference of your calf is superior to the measure indicated, we will manufacture a custom-made boot for you. To determine the necessary adjustment, put on the boot with the zipper undone, then measure the space between the teeth of the zipper at the largest part of your calf