Leather Knee High Boots Saute-Mouton Nila
Nila is the perfect leather knee high boots to stay warm in style during the cold season thanks to its inner sheepskin lining!
This boot is versatile with its classic style. The thick sole allows you to be safe on the ground and the side zipper allows you to put it on quickly. The lining at the foot is made from 100% sheep’s wool to keep you warm. Nila goes perfectly with both chic woolen coats and practical parkas!
This boot is perfect for strong calves.
- Zipper on the side
- Leather and suede upper
- Inner wool lining at the foot
- Fixed wool insole
- Rubber sole
- Made in Quebec by Saute-Mouton
Saute-Mouton products are made from premium materials and are available in many styles and colors. They provide warmth and comfort:
– The leathers, suedes and nubucks used are treated to be water repellent.
– 100% wool-woven lining and non-slip heel membrane (also prevents wool wear).
– Waterproof seams.
– Insoles made of several layers
- 100% wool.
- Polyester fiber which is an excellent heat collector.
- A VOLARA foam of 4 pounds of compressed and needled density on a metallic RADIANTEX membrane which acts as a thermal reflector to keep the heat of the feet.
With an artisanal look, the collection will appeal to the active consumer looking for a distinct style, without having to sacrifice comfort.
The boots are guaranteed by Saute-Mouton for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase; Saute-Mouton undertakes to repair or replace the defective product within a short period of two to four working days.
The water resistance guarantee does not apply to zippers or ornaments.
All products are made by people at the Saute-Mouton manufacture in Quebec City.
Free shipping over $50 purchases in Canada and the United States.
You can consult our online sales policy: