Leather Winter Boots Saute-Mouton Venus
The Venus leather winter boots lined with sheep from the renowned brand Saute-Mouton are robust and warm for everyday winter use.
Its durable leather and suede upper, then its robust sole are ideal for making a safe boot that lasts over time. You will have a solid foot and especially warm! The Velcro adjustment allows easy use and optimal opening for feet that are more difficult to put on.
- Adjustable velcro closure for ease of use.
- Leather and suede upper
- Sheep wool lining
- Removable sheep wool sole
- Rubber sole
- Made in Quebec
Find our other featured dress boots here.
Saute-Mouton products are made from premium materials and are available in many styles and colors. They provide warmth and comfort:
– The leathers, suedes and nubucks used are treated to be water repellent.
– 100% wool-woven lining and non-slip heel membrane (also prevents wool wear).
– Waterproof seams.
– Insoles made of several layers
- 100% wool.
- Polyester fiber which is an excellent heat collector.
- A VOLARA foam of 4 pounds of compressed and needled density on a metallic RADIANTEX membrane which acts as a thermal reflector to keep the heat of the feet.
With an artisanal look, the collection will appeal to the active consumer looking for a distinct style, without having to sacrifice comfort.
The boots are guaranteed by Saute-Mouton for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase; Saute-Mouton undertakes to repair or replace the defective product within a short period of two to four working days.
The water resistance guarantee does not apply to zippers or ornaments.
All products are made by people at the Saute-Mouton manufacture in Quebec City.
Free shipping on 50$ and more orders in Canada and the United States.
You can consult our online sales policy.