Leather Winter Boots Saute-Mouton Étoile
These leather winter boots with a suede band are just perfect for going through several winters in style. Comfort and warmth guaranteed!
The Étoile long boot is versatile in its timeless and universal style. Its robust sole allows you to have a solid foot on the ground. The zipper on the inside of the boot allows you to put it on quickly. Its lining is made of 100% sheep wool to keep the foot and leg warm. Its leather upper is water resistant for optimal efficiency during our harsh winters.
- Zipper on the side
- Leather and suede upper
- Wool lining
- Fixed faux wool sole
- Rubber sole
- Made in Quebec
For a more distinguished style, take a look at our Maria model.
Saute-Mouton products are made from premium materials and are available in many styles and colors. They provide warmth and comfort:
– The leathers, suedes and nubucks used are treated to be water repellent.
– 100% wool-woven lining and non-slip heel membrane (also prevents wool wear).
– Waterproof seams.
– Insoles made of several layers
- 100% wool.
- Polyester fiber which is an excellent heat collector.
- A VOLARA foam of 4 pounds of compressed and needled density on a metallic RADIANTEX membrane which acts as a thermal reflector to keep the heat of the feet.
With an artisanal look, the collection will appeal to the active consumer looking for a distinct style, without having to sacrifice comfort.
The boots are guaranteed by Saute-Mouton for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase; Saute-Mouton undertakes to repair or replace the defective product within a short period of two to four working days.
The water resistance guarantee does not apply to zippers or ornaments.
All products are made by people at the Saute-Mouton manufacture in Quebec City.
Free shipping over $50.00 purchases in Canada and the United States.
You can consult our online sales policy: