Saute-Mouton Boot Laurence
The Saute-Mouton boot Laurence for women will add style to your winter outfit with its vibrant yellow color. It is both sophisticated and useful for everyday use with its warm sheep wool lining and its thick outsole. The zipper on the side allows you to put it on quickly.
Handmade with top quality materials, Laurence promises warmth and comfort!
- High boot
- Exterior: leather and nubuck
- Lining in natural wool
- Natural wool insoles
- Natural rubber and thermoplastic outsoles
- Zipper on the side
- Ice grips under the soles
- Saute-Mouton emblem on the side
- Handmade in Quebec, Canada
Find many other models right here.
Saute-Mouton products are made from premium materials and are available in many styles and colors. They provide warmth and comfort:
– The leathers, suedes and nubucks used are treated to be water repellent.
– 100% wool-woven lining and non-slip heel membrane (also prevents wool wear).
– Waterproof seams.
– Insoles made of several layers
- 100% wool.
- Polyester fiber which is an excellent heat collector.
- A VOLARA foam of 4 pounds of compressed and needled density on a metallic RADIANTEX membrane which acts as a thermal reflector to keep the heat of the feet.
With an artisanal look, the collection will appeal to the active consumer looking for a distinct style, without having to sacrifice comfort.
The boots are guaranteed by Saute-Mouton for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase; Saute-Mouton undertakes to repair or replace the defective product within a short period of two to four working days.
The water resistance guarantee does not apply to zippers or ornaments.
All products are made by people at the Saute-Mouton manufacture in Quebec City.
Free shipping on orders over 50$ in Canada and the United States.
You can consult our online sales policy.