These purple seal-skin mittens are made with care by fur professionals. In fact, the fur of seals is very short, so the mitten looks smaller and thinner. So you have a mitt that has all the benefits of an outdoor mitten! Warmth, comfort and quality. The subtle color makes the glove very feminine without being too showy.
The soft leather and the seam that cross the middle of the hand allow a certain dexterity and malleability. Furthermore, the sheepskin lining is removable to allow the mitten to dry more quickly when wet. Warmth and comfort are yours !
- High quality, biodegradable fur from non-endangered species.
- Genuine motorcycle leather, comfortable and durable.
- Lining: Genuine sheep 12mm thick on the top and 6mm on the inside of the hand.
- Wrist of polyurethane foam and faux fur.
- Designed and manufactured in Quebec
If you want a more urban model, try the seal-skin city mitten.