NATURAL SEALSKIN LONG LACE UP REBELLE BOOTS
Get noticed in these sealskin Rebelle boots. Made from natural sealskin, they also have real leather details and a lace-up closing system with nice eyelets. Longer than the regular model, Rebelle will give style to your winter outfits in any occasion!
- High quality natural sealskin
- Lace up closing system
- Height including the sole : 15,5 inches
- Removable multilayer lining
- Real leather details
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty
- Anti-rust steel eyelet
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device which is -60 ° C.
Please note that if you are looking for a fur boots to wear during your snowmobile outings, we recommend you don’t go with a sealskin boot.
While the seal fur is recognised for its lightness and fashionable look, it will not keep your feet as warm as our beaver boots will. Beaver fur is known for it warmth and will protect your feet from the wind.
Our beaver fur boots are much more suited for your snowmobile activities. Check them out here!
Also, if you like this model, you might also like the black version of our Rebelle sealskin boot. Click here to view the product!
FUR BOOTS WARRANTY
We are extremely proud to offer the best warranty on the market. To buy the authentic Grenier boot, make sure to always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is life guaranteed
- The other components have a 5 years warranty
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages
- Fur wear is not guaranteed
It is very important to keep your bill since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.
FOR MORE PRODUCT OR SIZING INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PURCHASE GUIDE TAB ABOVE.
Please note that seal products cannot be exported outside of Canada.
Regulations prevent us from sending seal items to Europe and the United States.