Boots made in Canada – Monia black by Saute Mouton
This elegant boot, Monia model, is a Fourrures Grenier exclusive!
Monia combines warmth, comfort, elegance and quality.
Made by the Saute Mouton, company
– Made in Canada
– Nubuck upper
– 100% woven wool lining
– 100% wool insole – foam – felt – metallic membrane
– Thermoplastic rubber outsole
– Adjustment by zipper on the side of the boot and by laces
Saute-Mouton products are made from premium materials and are available in many styles and colors. They provide warmth and comfort:
- The leathers, suedes and nubucks used are treated against the water.
- 100% wool-woven lining and non-slip heel membrane (also prevents wool wear).
- Waterproof seams.
- Insoles made of multiple layers:
Polyester fiber which is an excellent heat collector.
A VOLARA foam of 4 pounds of compressed and needled density on a metallic RADIANTEX membrane which acts as a thermal reflector to keep the heat of the feet.
With an artisanal look, the collection will appeal to the active consumer looking for a distinct style, without having to sacrifice comfort.
The boots are guaranteed by Saute-Mouton for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase, for manufacturing defect (after evaluation by Saute-Mouton).
The water resistance guarantee does not apply to zippers or ornaments.
All products are made by people at the Saute-Mouton plant in Quebec.
You can consult our online sales policy.