70S WINTER BOOTS IN BLACK SHAVED BEAVER AND BLACK RACCOON
These 70s style winter boots are composed in a new formula with black shaved beaver at the foot and black raccoon on the leg for warmth and fierce style. They are created with an adjustment button to suit almost all types of calves. Indeed, this new model is already a sensation in the collection. Unique style and also comfort assured!
- Black raccoon leg
- Black sheared beaver
- Real black cow leather granish
- Lace up closing system and no zipper
- Height including the sole: 12 inches
- Removable multilayer lining
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty
- Anti-rust steel eyelets
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device (-60 ° C)
SEALSKIN FUR BOOTS WARRANTY
We are extremely proud to offer the best warranty on the market. To buy the authentic Grenier boot, make sure to always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is lifetime guaranteed
- The other components have a 5 year warranty
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages
- Fur wear is not guaranteed
It is very important to keep your bill since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.
This product cannot be exported in the United States and Europe.