Crampon Boots by Saute-Mouton Raja
The Raja crampon boots from the renowned Quebec brand Saute-Mouton are the perfect winter boots for our harsh winters. They allow you to feel safe on both feet without compromising on style.
The classic allure of the boot matches all looks while the textured touch of dark navy leather offers a unique touch. The lace-up system is optimal for stronger calves and the zipper allows quick taper. Lined with genuine sheepskin, these boots promise great warmth and comfort.
- Zipper on the side
- Leather and nubuck upper
- Wool lining
- Fixed wool sole
- Rubber sole with inlaid crampons
- Made in Quebec
Find several other models right here.
Saute-Mouton products are made from premium materials and are available in many styles and colors. They provide warmth and comfort:
– The leathers, suedes and nubucks used are treated to be water repellent.
– 100% wool-woven lining and non-slip heel membrane (also prevents wool wear).
– Waterproof seams.
– Insoles made of several layers
- 100% wool.
- Polyester fiber which is an excellent heat collector.
- A VOLARA foam of 4 pounds of compressed and needled density on a metallic RADIANTEX membrane which acts as a thermal reflector to keep the heat of the feet.
With an artisanal look, the collection will appeal to the active consumer looking for a distinct style, without having to sacrifice comfort.
The boots are guaranteed by Saute-Mouton for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase; Saute-Mouton undertakes to repair or replace the defective product within a short period of two to four working days.
The water resistance guarantee does not apply to zippers or ornaments.
All products are made by people at the Saute-Mouton manufacture in Quebec City.
Free shipping on orders over 50$ in Canada and the United States.
You can consult our online sales policy.