Winter Boots for Women by Saute-Mouton Maika
These beautiful winter boots for women combine style, comfort and warmth to create a perfect boot for our harsh winters.
The Maika boot offers a trendy look that matches several styles. Composed of quality leather and suede, it is made on a resistant and practical non-slip sole. Its lacing allows a perfect fit and the zipper, a quick put on. Its sheepskin lining provides all the warmth you need.
- Zipper on the side
- Leather and suede upper
- Wool lining
- Fixed faux wool sole
- Rubber sole
- Made in Quebec
For a similar style with a touch of fur, take a look at the Nicole model!
Saute-Mouton products are made from premium materials and are available in many styles and colors. They provide warmth and comfort:
– The leathers, suedes and nubucks used are treated to be water repellent.
– 100% wool-woven lining and non-slip heel membrane (also prevents wool wear).
– Waterproof seams.
– Insoles made of several layers
- 100% wool.
- Polyester fiber which is an excellent heat collector.
- A VOLARA foam of 4 pounds of compressed and needled density on a metallic RADIANTEX membrane which acts as a thermal reflector to keep the heat of the feet.
With an artisanal look, the collection will appeal to the active consumer looking for a distinct style, without having to sacrifice comfort.
The boots are guaranteed by Saute-Mouton for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase; Saute-Mouton undertakes to repair or replace the defective product within a short period of two to four working days.
The water resistance guarantee does not apply to zippers or ornaments.
All products are made by people at the Saute-Mouton manufacture in Quebec City.
Free shipping in Canada and the United States on orders more than 50$.
You can consult our online sales policy.