NATURAL COW SKIN CLASSIC BOOTS
These natural cow skin boots are very resistant and they will keep your feet warm during cold winters. The thick cow leather and the dense fur provide a high thermal value to these boots. You can’t go wrong with this classic model made in Canada!
- Natural cow skin ( Fur may have different variations of browns or whites, if you have color preferences please specify them in a note in the ordering process )
- With laces and zippers
- Height including the sole : 12 inches
- Removable multilayer lining
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty
- Anti-rust steel eyelets
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device ( -60 ° C )
- Made in Canada
FUR BOOTS WARRANTY
We are extremely proud to offer the best warranty on the market. To buy the authentic Grenier boot, make sure to always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is life guaranteed
- The other components have a 5-year warranty
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages
- Fur wear is not guaranteed
It is very important to keep your bill since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.
When you first try the boots on, you may think they are too small. Remember that the inner lining is made of foam that will take the shape of your foot. So you should be tight but pain free.
Note that both boots are identical (no right or left foot). You can make an identification on the inside label of the lining (L – R) or simply cut the label off of the right foot, in order to distinguish the left boot from the right boot.