These black beaver fur boots are perfect for snowmobiling. The very thick fur of the beaver and its long lustrous hair cut the wind to perfection. Your feet will stay warm whether you’re driving or sitting in the back! Also available in shaved beaver.
- Black beaver skins from Quebec.
- Genuine leather trim
- With laces and cogwheel closures
- Height of 12 inches including the sole
- Inner multilayer and removable lining
- Exclusive injected soles Grenier, guaranteed for life
- Anti-rust steel eyelets
- These boots have been laboratory tested and their thermal heat has exceeded the maximum capacity of the device, -60 ° C.
BLACK BEAVER FUR BOOTS GUARANTEE
We are particularly proud to offer the best warranty on the market. Therefore, to make sure you buy the authentic Grenier shoe, always look for our name under the sole.
Our resistant sole is guaranteed for life.
A 5-year warranty applies to the other components.
Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and contact with a petroleum product can damage the sole of your boots. We do not assume any responsibility for these damages.
Fur wear is not guaranteed.
It is therefore important that you keep your invoice since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.